Thursday, December 1, 2011

Visit with Family

As, I said in the Thanksgiving post, my parents and sister visited us. They went down to spend Thanksgiving with my other sister and her family. They stayed with us on Wednesday on their way down, and on Saturday while heading home. Here is Arya playing with Grampa Brian and Aunt Shannon on Wednesday.



Grampa found just how ticklish Arya really is!
Saturday we all had lots of fun together. Grandma and Shannon had to make sure and get their cuddles in with Arya.


Also, on Saturday we decorated our Christmas tree. Bradley and I have not had a Christmas tree every year-but last year (While pregnant) I told Bradley we had to have a tree every year for our child. For some reason we weren't taking pictures while decorating the tree. My parents had brought me all my ornaments from when I was a child. Here is Bradley's one contribution to the tree- a Mt Dew can!
On Sunday morning Grampa fed Arya her breakfast. I think it was his first time feeding her- and I think these were great pictures:

It looks like Arya's talking to Grandma who is taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment