Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

I thought I would share with you all some Christmas cheer. Bradley didn't think it was important to decorate since we won't even be home for Christmas, but I disagreed. I want Arya to always have a festive Christmas! I told him last year, while I was pregnant, that we would have a tree every year once we had a child. Here are some pictures of our decorations:



Arya's first stocking! (A gift from my aunt, Dee.) It's perfect because TIGGER is on it!
We call this our "Charlie Brown" tree. It tilts to the side, the bottom lights and star won't light up, and it has fallen over a couple times. Oh well, we are happy to have a tree and it was FREE (thanks Grandma and Grampa.)
 
My festive Christmas towels!
Yes, she is in her Halloween onesie (Hey, gotta get use out of it since it still fits and we were just hanging around the house.)
And here she is opening a present for the first time ever! (Another gift from Dee.):

  
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!







1 comment: