Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Music

A few weeks ago, Arya started dancing. She bops around while either sitting down or while standing at the couch (she can now lean on it to keep herself up) or somewhere else she pulls up on. It is so cute! It started with praise and worship music and has continued to do it with Christmas music. She is clearly a girl after Mommy's own heart! I LOVE Christmas music!
I have yet to get a video of her dancing. Daddy and I try but she stops whenever we turn on the camera. Silly girl!
But I thought I would a least share with you the one song she ALWAYS dance too! She starts boppin' with a HUGE smile on her face every time I turn it on. It must be her favorite Christmas song! It is performed by the Christian group Jump5.
(This was the only YouTube video I could find for it. Not the best but oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment