Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Tradition!

This year I wanted Arya to get her picture with Santa. Bradley and I have already agreed that Arya will never believe in Santa. Bradley never believed in Santa and my mom told me when I was in preschool that she and Dad were Santa, the Easter Bunny, etc (I was not upset by this). We will still do stockings every year and Arya will know the true story of St. Nick. She will also know that she is not to ruin it for other children!
Despite this I think the pictures with Santa are cute and could be a fun tradition each year.
This year we got it done up in Iowa. I really wanted a Santa with a real beard since the fake ones look ridiculous. Also, Aunt Shannon had fun going with us.
Silly Arya decided to not give us one of her big happy smiles. Just little grins-one while looking up and one while looking to the side. (After the photo she met my former voice teacher. Of course then Arya was laughing, giggling, and smiling huge smiles. Goofy girl!)
I think some day it will be fun to look at all her Santa pictures next to each other and see how she has changed and grown each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment