Wednesday, March 7, 2012

14 months

Arya is 14 months old today! She is growing so fast! 
She is still wearing 12 month size clothes. Most her pants are too long and she is so skinny that they fall down. Also, she still fits in a few of her 6-9 months clothes-they are just short in the torso. Did you know they make such a thing as 'onesie extenders?' I never knew this, but Bradley told me and we found them on clearance at Babies 'R' Us. We don't use them on a regular basis but they were great during her one year pictures. She is still in size 3 diapers-but all diapers fit her weird.
She is eating all table food. She loves everything- except green beans! She was the same way with pureed baby food. 

Here is Arya Quinn 14 months ago. This was the day she was born. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how she has grown! But looking at that first day picture makes me cry and remember that feeling I got when you called to tell me she was here (and that you were ok)! I am so blessed to have her in my life and to get to be a part of hers! How I love that little girl!

    ReplyDelete