Thursday, February 23, 2012

All dogs Go To Heaven Part 2

So back here I did a post about Arya's quickly expanding vocabulary. You may also remember I have done posts about Arya and our dogs. She now LOVES the dogs. She literally SQUEALS with joy when I let them out of their kennels in the morning and when they come to the living room to play with her. Two Saturdays ago she surprised both Daddy and me. The dogs were out and Teddy walked up to Arya she petted him and said "dog!" She then said it 7 different times, each time while either pointing at or petting Teddy. She never says it for Lilly though. I attribute this to the fact that Teddy and Arya are buddies while Lilly and Arya acknowledge each other and then do their own thing. And then she has said something kind of like "eddy" when watching Teddy out the window- I can't spell out exactly what it sounda like. I will try to get a picture of the two of them up here in a few days. I think Bradley took some yesterday. Now I need to try and get the little girl dancing next to Teddy to go take a nap! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment