Friday, January 27, 2012

Vocabulary

Back in December I did a post where I listed Arya's very limited vocabulary. Of course, it has grown. Here are her current words:
Hi
Mama
Dada
Baba-Still not sure what this means. I think probably "Baby."
Out
Up
Ay- she always says/screams this when on the phone
Yeah- She actually uses this in context when we ask her a question. So glad she learned this before "no" which most children learn first and use ALL the time.
This
Take
Kiss
Hug
Uh oh
Good Good

Ow-Which she doesn't use when hurt-she just says it sometimes

She has said only a few times:
O'ay (Okay)
"Do it"
Grampa (to Grampa Brian when we were up there for Christmas)

1 comment:

  1. I always say she is a genius! She comes from a long line of talkative women (me included)! Love that cute little voice!

    ReplyDelete