Friday, March 7, 2014

Snow fun

We got more snow over the weekend (and then more on Wednesday). I do love winter and snow-but am looking forward to spring. I will not complain about the snow or cold until March 20- the first day of Spring!
 Arya had not really had a chance to play in the snow this winter, so on Monday she and I bundled up and went with Teddy into the backyard.
Bundled up and ready to head out. She was so excited when I told her we were going to go outside. She immediately informed me that we needed to get her shovel.

She also wanted to make a snowman but it wasn't the right kind of snow; it was too powdery. Instead we packed snow in a bucket and made mounds of snow.

We were only outside for about 15 minutes until it was too cold. As we headed inside Arya started crying saying her fingers hurt. I said "Well at least it was fun while we were out there, right?" She replied, "No! No fun!" despite the fact that she was smiling and laughing while we had been out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment