Thursday, October 11, 2012

Slippers

 We got these Pooh slippers before Arya was born. I figured they would fit her around Kindergarten age. Until then we have had them sitting on her shelf as part of her decor. A few weeks ago it got cold and I decided they would be cute on her even though a little big. HA! They are too small! I got them on and she LOVES them, But I have now had to hide them from her! She always wants them on but it is nearly impossible! I have looked for bigger ones online and of course Amazon has them. (I LOVE Amazon and buy most things from there, even our diapers and wipes!) The only thing is the Pooh slippers on Amazon are $17, maybe it's just me but that seems a little pricey for slippers! Also, they are out of her size- they have too small and too big. I put them on her Christmas list so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment