Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sleepy

I am sure you have heard of a child falling asleep in their car seat, but have you heard of a child falling asleep in their high chair? You have now!! This has happened a handful of times! One time it happenned was in the middle of the day. I tried to put Arya down for a nap and she would not go to sleep. I got her out of her crib and said she could play for twenty minutes then she was going back down. She was acting hungry so I put her in her high chair and gave her some graham crackers. I went to switch over the laundry and put the dogs out. When I came back she was asleep in her chair.
This picture was taken last week. She was already in her jammies because we had a late dinner- we were half way done eating, looked over and she had koncked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment