Sunday, August 14, 2011

Genesis

Well, welcome to my new blog. Ready to read all about my life as Mommy to Arya Quinn? For those of you that don't know- I am a stay-at-home Mom to my seven-month old daughter. I have a wonderful husband Bradley who works very hard to provide for us. I have two dogs-they were my babies before Arya.
Arya is my miracle. I have myotonic dystrophy and some other health conditions. I was advised to never have children and was told it would be difficult to conceive a child. We conceived with in a month of trying. Arya is perfectly healthy, despite being a preemie. We love her to death and thank God for her every day.
I am starting this blog because of the persistent suggestion from Bradley and other family and friends. Hopefully it will help keep family and friends up to date on my tricksy little hobbit.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to enjoy reading about Arya one of my granddaughters. I have always liked to read Jana Leigh's writings. She has been a good writer, it started in grade school and has continued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the other grandma, Bradley's mom, and I will also enjoy reading about Arya with Jana Leigh's amusing twist on their fun-loving family endeavors. I am thankful that Bradley was persistent about this blog for two reasons. First, this is how I will get to know my granddaughter, Arya, since I live so far away. Second, now I know Jana Leigh will be able to use her wonderful journalistic talents, as well as keeping others up-to-date on this sweet little hobbit we call Arya. :)

    ReplyDelete